[okfn-labs] opening up what3words

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sat May 16 23:22:25 UTC 2015

Dear Trio,

i agree absolutly with your intention and how you describe the reality.
But many of that, what you explain, we can't change it with the address
maping in a computer.

The first is, that all people in the world have a free and unlimited
access to the technical systems for communication. Then, and only then,
they can communicate with us. And we with them. This is the immaterial
transport system. It is easier to build.

The material transport system is more complicated. But, of course, also
very important.

All people have an address. Never we live in a virtual environment. The
textual descripton helps us, to find the coordinate in the geodetic
system. As the WC84 (GPS, OpenStreetmap, Gmap) or similar.

I think, in the textual description we should use and see the
geographical relations. This helps us for an easier orientation.

many greetings, willi
Cordoba, Argentina