[okfn-labs] Data Package standard

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar.schlecht at unibas.ch
Fri Oct 16 08:19:46 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

just a question regarding the Data Package standard.

We're currently in the process of setting up an open data data platform
for electricity market data and are considering to use the Data Package
standard (http://data.okfn.org/doc/data-package).

Now, my question is: Is there any relevant tool support already for the
Data Package standard except for the tools provided by OKFN itself? Do
you have any measurement how well accepted the standard generally is?

Best
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht

Wissenschaftlicher Assistent / Doktorand
Forschungsstelle Nachhaltige Energie- und Wasserversorgung (FoNEW)
Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät (WW|Z)
Universität Basel

Tel  +41 (0)61 267 33 45
http://fonew.unibas.ch/

Peter Merian-Weg 6