[okfn-labs] Open Knowledge Labs csv, conf, pre, event: Monday 2 May in Berlin

Daniel Fowler daniel.fowler at okfn.org
Sat Apr 30 09:59:41 UTC 2016

Hello Labs :).

This Monday in Berlin, Open Knowledge International is hosting csv,conf,pre,event before CSV Conference kicks off:

https://attending.io/events/csv-conf-pre-event <https://attending.io/events/csv-conf-pre-event>

If you’re not lucky enough to be in Berlin on that day, you can chat with us (or lurk :) on http://gitter.im/okfn/chat <http://gitter.im/okfn/chat>

Open Data Maker Tools Sprint 12pm-7pm

We are hosting a hack day/sprint focussed on making data easier to publish, share and use especially as part of the Frictionless Data <http://frictionlessdata.io/> project. There is a separate stream with a focus on Fiscal Transparency and OpenSpending <http://next.openspending.org/>.

Drinks and csv,conf,v2 meet and greet 7pm-midnight

From 7pm we are hosting a ‘meet and greet’ for people attending the conference.

Both events are free and open to all including those not attending the conference. To register your interest in both and see a live agenda visit:

https://attending.io/events/csv-conf-pre-event <https://attending.io/events/csv-conf-pre-event>

Cheers,

Dan

--