[okfn-labs] Labs Hangout today: Dataship

SEB Tv Social Enterprise sebtvuk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 10:57:47 UTC 2016

i am trying to figure out where i met u. tks for all the info.

can u help me advert this:

*Do you consider yourself as someone *

                    *who is pretty talented*

*-hardware[ circuits,  and all]*

*- software [ javescripting, scripting in blender and unity, or any coding]*

                      *Do you fancy using these talents*

*- to turn Ocarrt- an alternative to Pokemon Go*

                 *www.ocarrt.com* <http://www.ocarrt.com/>

                 *www.sebtv.we.bs* <http://www.sebtv.we.bs/>

*- into a lovable twin of Pokemon Go*

*- who can be any things you fancy*

*- or be any things who can help you overcome your difficulties or your
loved one*

                         *How about joining our team and make
 Ocarrt yours....... special......something.....*

*---on screen or something which can jump out like Pokemon Go*

*- even feeding your pet? *

*- or be your pet?*

*or  jump out of thte screen and  comfort  your distance  aunty?*

*- or do your homework with you?*

*Or any things least?*

*-play games with you?*

*- do the shopping for you?*

                         *You can also help*

*- applying for funding and  win awards  and be co-founders with us*

                                    *email us: sebtvuk   the symbol [at]
gmail  dot com *

how about helping my team to give life to ocarrt. open to any idea really.

It could be animating ocarrt- using unity or 3 d software really for
printing. whatever that take your fancy. or some thing from this standard
advt- which u are welcome to help to post.

or design virtual rooms/ shop for ocarrt to live on the web? or if you dont
like ocarrt, may be u could lead some innovate for www.sebtv.we.bs

Or u may have great ideas to merchandise ocarrt see www.ocarrt.com or
www.sebtv.we.bs email me : sebtvuk the symbol at, gmail dot com - into
Anime · Card Games · Sci-Fi/Fantasy · Comic Books · Watching Movies · Manga
· Video Games · Geek Culture · Games · Roleplaying Games (RPGs) · Tabletop
Role Playing and Board Games · graphic novels · Science Fiction · Comic
Artists · Board Games ·things that Geeks & Nerds would like for christmas
presents and have fun at New year eve party.

On 18 August 2016 at 17:04, Daniel Fowler <daniel.fowler at okfn.org> wrote:

> Happening now.  Here are the links:
>
> Join: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/
> AP36tYeQb8ljzhbsI56Db_r_WMavz0p4aa1Jjtap80uXWjmK-anI0Q?eid=
> 112608652597658788737&hl=en-GB&authuser=0
>
> Stream: http://youtu.be/ozODcvyxuUU
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dan
>
> On 18 August 2016 at 11:54, Daniel Fowler <daniel.fowler at okfn.org> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > This is just a reminder that we're having our monthly Labs Hangout
> > today at the normal hour (Thursday at 5pm London time).  Our special
> > guest will be Waylon Flinn who will talk about Dataship, a new
> > platform for in-browser data analysis (think Jupyter Notebooks, but
> > more collaborative).  The motivating goal behind Dataship is to make
> > it "as easy to share data and analysis as it is to share pictures of
> > your breakfast" :).
> >
> > Give it a try: https://dataship.io/
> >
> > Please register your interest in attending the hangout on the forum
> topic:
> >
> > https://discuss.okfn.org/t/labs-hangout-august-2016/3372
> >
> > Learn more about the project by reading our Case Study:
> >
> > http://frictionlessdata.io/case-studies/dataship/
> >
> > Remember, you can chat during the hangout (or any time) on our Gitter
> channel:
> >
> > https://gitter.im/okfn/chat
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Dan

Thanking you. Looking forwards to your reply.

 *Yours sincerely,*

 *Helen LiLing Lee*

Helen LiLing Lee, Founding Director&Chair, BA Honours, Msc Intelligent
Systems,  Tel: ++44(0)2076306849, Email:sebtvuk at gmail.com, Wechat:
helen-sebtv68 Skype: helen.sebtv,Plimico Resource Centre, Walton House,
Aylesford Street, London sw1v 3rl, United Kingdom

6 Jalan Kasturi 2, Kasturi Height, Putra Nilia 71800, Negri Sembilan,
Peninsular Malaysia