[okfn-labs] Labs Hangout next week and Labs blog

Daniel Fowler daniel.fowler at okfn.org
Fri Jul 15 19:23:36 UTC 2016

Hello Labs,

This is just a reminder that we're having our monthly Labs Hangout
next week at the normal time (Thursday at 5pm London time).  Until
then, have a look at some recent posts we've published on the Labs
blog:

Using Data Packages with R (by me):
http://okfnlabs.org/blog/2016/07/14/using-data-packages-with-r.html

'Continuous Processing' with Data Packages (by Alexandre Bonnasseau):
http://okfnlabs.org/blog/2016/07/13/continuous-processing-with-data-packages.html

We're always looking for interesting posts on the wide world of data
wrangling for the Labs blog.  If you have an idea, let me know, and we
can get it published!  Or visit http://okfnlabs.org/blog/add/ for
instructions on how to do it yourself :).

Cheers,

Dan