[okfn-labs] Frictionless Data Transport in Python

Daniel Fowler daniel.fowler at okfn.org
Mon Mar 14 06:37:27 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Our developers at Open Knowledge International have built some key Python libraries for importing and exporting Tabular Data Packages into and out of CKAN, Google’s BigQuery, and typical SQL databases like Postgres and MySQL.  This work significantly pushes forward our Frictionless Data initiative.  You can read more about the work here:

http://okfnlabs.org/blog/2016/03/11/frictionless-data-transport-in-python.html <http://okfnlabs.org/blog/2016/03/11/frictionless-data-transport-in-python.html>

Please comment on the Open Knowledge forums.  We’d love your feedback and ideas for future integrations.

https://discuss.okfn.org/t/frictionless-data-transport-in-python/2234 <https://discuss.okfn.org/t/frictionless-data-transport-in-python/2234>

Cheers,

Dan

--