[okfn-labs] Reviving BibJSON/BibServer

Mark MacGillivray mark.macgillivray at okfn.org
Thu May 12 13:57:17 UTC 2016

bibjson is still used by various projects. The bibserver code may be,
although I do not know for sure. It is quite outdated, and would be better
replaced with something newer, I would think. However I have no requirement
at the moment to develop anything around it, although I do use the bibjson
itself and do refer to the bibjson page.

There are probably some new conventions that should get added to the
bibjson page, in how it has been used in a couple of projects I know of.

Mark