[okfn-md] Open Data Census 2012

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu May 10 13:07:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Recently, the Open Knowledge Foundation announced the launch of the Open
Data Census 2012. For more information, see our blog post:

http://blog.okfn.org/2012/04/17/launching-the-open-data-census-2012/

The Open Data Census 2012 is an attempt to map the current status of
government data in every country in the world - and we need your help!

You can see the progress of the Open Data Census here:

http://okfnlabs.org/opendatacensus/

So far, no-one from Moldova has taken part! We would really appreciate it
if you would help us to complete the survey. To respond about one dataset
should only take a few moments - and you can submit information on as many
or as few datasets as you like.

To take part in the Open Data Census 2012, please visit:

http://opengovernmentdata.org/census/submit/

Any questions, just drop me an email.

Thank you very much!
Laura