[OKFN-MENA] Open Data Policy for Qatar: input still possible

Rayna S rayna at hatewasabi.info
Wed Apr 16 15:19:28 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

Just a quick message to invite you to pitch in to this public
consultation:
http://www.ictqatar.qa/en/documents/document/public-consultation-draft-open-data-policy
It is in both English and Arabic, deadline is tomorrow.

I know it's a bit of a short notice but I thought we could come up with
a meaningful input. I am under no illusion about the openness of the
Qatari state but I believe that we can give it a try and release our
done, sa7 :)

I have pasted the questions here: http://pad.okfn.org/p/ODpolicy-Qatar
Do not hesitate to pitch in!
In any event, I'd be glad if you could have a look at the answers I'd
have composed and provide some feedback/let me know whether I could
submit this in the name of our community (OpenMENA) or on my own behalf.

Thanks,
Rayna