[OKFN-MENA] FWD: All about OKFestival - June 19th

Rayna S rayna at hatewasabi.info
Tue Jun 17 18:02:05 UTC 2014

Dear all,

While I am composing a wrap-up on sessions which might be of particular
interest for us, feel free to join the google hangout on Thursday: there
are quite a few nice people to talk to :)

Also -- apologies for my silence. I am currently in Tunisia, helping the
OpenGovTN collective to get the Open Government Partnership civil
society events rolling. More will be published on the blog in the coming
days so stay tuned :)

Rayna