[OKFN-MENA] Welcome / Bienvenus / أهلاً و سهلاً

Rayna S rayna at hatewasabi.info
Wed Mar 5 21:12:44 UTC 2014

Ahlan ya Abderahman,
A quick translation for French-impaired :-) Abderahman is OKFN Morocco's
ambassador and infosec consultant. Abderahman is a free/open culture
advocate and has been one of the people behind the scenes who convinced
the Moroccan govt to switch from Sharepoint to CKAN for its forthcoming
Open Data portal. Well done!

Tarek: from what I have followed, arabization is ongoing. I leave it to
Abderahman -- and perhaps Yassir? -- to tell us more.

Rayna