[OKFN-NL] The Deadline for the Data Journalism Awards Has Been Extended

Hanna McLean mclean at ejc.net
Tue Apr 10 12:05:50 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Due to the fact that many people were having issues submitting their
entries for the Data Journalism Awards
<http://datajournalismawards.org/>and were therefore unable to meet
the deadline, an extra day has been added
to the final submission date. You may now submit your entries to the Data
Journalism Awards by 11 April 2012 at 23:59 GMT. Apologies for any
inconvenience this may have caused some people. I hope you are all able to
get your entries in now. I wish you all the best of luck and thank you for
your understanding.

Cheers,
Hanna
===

Hanna McLean | Community Manager | European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : mclean at ejc.net

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.eu4journalists.eu | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.