[OKFN-NL] REMINDER: OKFN:LOCAL Group meetup tomorrow

Sebastiaan ter Burg sebastiaan at ter-burg.nl
Wed Feb 29 21:27:18 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

this is just a last minute reminder of the first OKFN:LOCAL group
meetup tomorrow 8:00 p.m. at Oudegracht 183 in Utrecht.

A few people have asked me what it takes and what it means to start up
a local chapter. This is all documented on the OKFN website:
http://okfn.org/chapters/. It would be great if you could find the
time to read this before the meetup, it will probably answer most of
those answers and create a good basis for the discussion.

I noticed some people haven't RSVP'ed yet, please consider doing that.
It's not required, but it makes it easier for others to see who is
attending.

See you tomorrow!

Sebastiaan