[OKFN-NL] Translate the Data Journalism Handbook

Hanna McLean mclean at ejc.net
Fri May 18 15:20:17 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

I hope all is well. I just wanted to send out a friendly reminder to you
all that we are still looking for people to translate the Data Journalism
Handbook. If you are interested in helping out, then please signup
here<https://docs.google.com/a/ejc.net/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFl2cDREbUhKN1J2WjhTd1JqRkZmX1E6MQ#gid=0>
.

Also, don't forget that the Data.Journalism! conference and workshop in
Vienna is coming up in just 26 days. If you want to learn the tricks of the
trade from top level experts in the field of data journalism, then this
event is for you. For more information and to signup, please visit the
website<http://datadrivenjournalism.net/events/Data.Journalism_-_conference_and_workshop_in_Vienna>
.

Have a nice weekend :)

Cheers,
Hanna
===

Hanna McLean | Community Manager | European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : mclean at ejc.net

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.eu4journalists.eu | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.