[OKFN-NL] Introduction

Evelien Christiaanse evelienchristiaanse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:18:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I would like to introduce myself to the Open Knowledge community in The
Netherlands.
My name is Evelien Christiaanse, I have a BSc. in Human Geography with a
minor in International Development studies. For the last 3 months I've been
working in Kampala, Uganda on building an open data community there with a
local NGO called Fruits of Thought and an IT company called Mountbatten.
The community there is still in its infancy but we have a great group of
people from diverse backgrounds supporting it.
I am back in Amsterdam and I wonder what the Dutch Open Data community is
up to and where I can fit in.

Groetjes,
Evelien