[OKFN-NL] Meetup for Open Drinks in Amsterdam - Monday 12 May 7pm

Sander van der Waal sander.vanderwaal at okfn.org
Fri May 2 14:08:09 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm sort-of new to Amsterdam having just moved here from London. I've met a
few of you, partly because of my role as projects director at Open
Knowledge 'Central'.

I'd like to organise Open Drinks soon, just an informal gathering where we
can get to know each other a bit better and learn what everyone is doing to
further Open Knowledge! I propose to do that on Monday 12 May, because then
Rufus Pollock is in town so we can all meet and chat.

Would meeting up in Central Amsterdam on Monday 12 May, around 6:30pm/ 7pm
work for you? Do you have a specific topic or project you'd like to talk
about or share? Do you have a suggestion for a location that would be good
for this? I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers

Sander

--

*Sander van der Waal Projects Director  |  @sandervdwaal