[OKFN-NL] Thanks for joining OK NL meetup

Kersti Wissenbach krwissenbach at gmail.com
Tue May 13 14:15:17 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Thanks everyone for joining our meetup yesterday!

It was great to see the interest of so many people on such a short notice
:) We are experiencing a greatly active and diverse community and will be
happy to keep doing things together / kick of some great new activities
together, such as the Census.
I briefly started an Etherpadhttp://pad.okfn.org/p/OKNL where we can add
ideas and where everyone can add their ideas / wishes on how to contribute.
So please feel free to add to it!

Best wishes and see you all soon for a next meetup. We can still decide on
the format :)

Kersti

*Kersti Ruth Wissenbach*
campaign strategies | program coordination | research

*Freedom of Expression & Information | Open Development **| ICT4C *

NL ambassador Open Knowledge Foundation

Mobile +31 (0)634193966
Skype kersti.wissenbach
@kerstiru