[OKFN-NL] Meetup for Open Drinks in Amsterdam - Monday 12 May 7pm

Karen Brzezinska k.brzezinska at xs4all.nl
Sun May 4 18:05:03 UTC 2014

Hey Sander,

That's a great idea. Re-sending, as I replied but hadn't checked for the list
address...

***********************

Cafe de Jaren? Lovely view, central location, easy to get to by bike or tram.
Usually lots of place and you can also inquire about reserving (perhaps even the
terrace, which is right on the Amstel River).

The terrace is great if the weather is good (rather less great if it's raining, of
course.)

cheers, Karen

On Fri, May 2, 2014 16:08, Sander van der Waal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm sort-of new to Amsterdam having just moved here from London. I've met a few
of you, partly because of my role as projects director at Open Knowledge
'Central'.

> I'd like to organise Open Drinks soon, just an informal gathering where we can
get to know each other a bit better and learn what everyone is doing to further
Open Knowledge! I propose to do that on Monday 12 May, because then Rufus
Pollock is in town so we can all meet and chat.

> Would meeting up in Central Amsterdam on Monday 12 May, around 6:30pm/ 7pm work
for you? Do you have a specific topic or project you'd like to talk about or
share? Do you have a suggestion for a location that would be good for this? I
look forward to hearing from you!

<http://okfn.org/>  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |
>  Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>*

K.F.Brzezinska

It always seems impossible, until is it done.
-Nelson Mandela

Disclaimer:
The content of this message is meant to be received by the addressee only. Use of
the content of this message by anyone other than the addressee without the consent
of the sender is unlawful. If you have received this message but are not the
addressee,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the message.
No rights can be derived from the content of this message.

Disclaimer:
De inhoud van dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor geadresseerde. Gebruik van
de inhoud van dit bericht door anderen zonder toestemming van de afzender is
onrechtmatig. Mocht dit bericht ten onrechte bij u terecht komen, dan verzoeken
wij u
dit direct te melden aan de verzender en het bericht te vernietigen. Aan de inhoud
van dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.