[OKFN-NL] Debates of the European Parliament as LOD

Hollink, L. l.hollink at vu.nl
Wed Nov 5 12:55:19 UTC 2014

Dear Alfredo, Pieter,

The service is up again. Sorry for the inconvenience! We might have to to look into alternative publishing mechanisms in the future. For now, I hope everything is stable. Please let me know if you notice any hiccups.

Yes, in the Talk of Europe project we do intend to update this data every now and then, but not continuously.

Best regards,
Laura