[Okfn-no] a part of OKFN finland visits Norway

Markus Petteri Laine markuspetterilaine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 19:46:50 UTC 2014

Hello Norway and thank you Miska for the kind introduction,

I am available for an unofficial Q&A and a general chat about the workings
of open knowledge and my data scene's in Finland. I am in Oslo till the 6th
of JAN.

You might be interested in:

* What experiences have been gained while spreading open practices to the
municipalities in Finland?
* Who's got the rights to my data and why it is important to have a broad
open debate about it?
* What experiences have been gained of crowd sourcing legislation by the
NGO's and by the Finnish government?
* How to get the open data ball rolling?
* What have we done in Finland so far and what are we going to do next?

Write to me or give me a call and let's make a date.

Yours,

Markus Petteri Laine
+358458990700