[Okfn-no] [Okfn-dk] thoughts on the Nordic Cooperation calls?

Mattias OKFNSE mattias at okfn.se
Wed Jun 4 21:28:53 UTC 2014

Hi Michelle, good to see you subscribing to the list!

I attended an Aarhus Data Drink a couple of months ago and can agree
with that it's a great initiative. You might remember me asking about
the events photos to be licensed with Creative Commons to promote
openness! ;)

I am really glad that you wish to make the Nordic School of Data
happen.  I'm at large supporting the idea in general, especially in
running local webinars in the different countries physically and
virtually at the same time if this is possible to arrange. I would
gladly like to help out with that in Aarhus if that is something you see
as an opportunity you could extend to this collaboration.

Best,
Mattias
OKFNSE