[Okfn-no] miska ill - OK Nordics call...?

miska knapek contactmiska at knapek.org
Wed Sep 3 08:22:40 UTC 2014

Hey folks,

I'm afraid I managed to catch some sort of quite evil flu, and am not very
good at focusing right now.

So, I am afraid that I can't coordinate the OK Nordics call today.

If anyone else wishes to coordinate and take notes, you're very very
welcome to do so.

Alternatively, we can aim to have a call next week.

I'm quite happy whichever way it goes - but I won't make much sense if I'm
in the call today.

ps. Mattias - according to the pad notes you're holding a School of Data
event in Århus - very nice!

all the best,

miska

--
miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616