[Okfn-no] OK Nordics call October - please fill in doodle

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Mon Sep 29 08:31:48 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

So, a time has been found for the monthly OK Nordics call - 1st October
10:00 central european time.
Please add your skype details here and I'll add you to the call.
https://pad.okfn.org/p/okfn_nordics_hangout_pad

We'll be talk about:
- realising a Nordic edition of the Open Knowledge Roadshow concept
- doing a cross-Nordic hackathon using similar datasets across the Nordic
region.

All the best,

miska