[Okfn-no] finally… nordic open data week planning tools

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Tue Apr 7 14:47:10 UTC 2015

Dear everyone,

Sorry about getting this out to you so late.
I was waiting for some more official press releases before sending this off.
I'll update you all as those arrive.

In any event, I set up some online collaboration platforms for trying to
arrange Nordic Open Data Week (NODW) events.
I realise time is a bit short until NODW ( which is during 29.5 - 7.6 ).
But if nothing else, it's good to get a catalogue and overview of events.

( So, please do list your events - it's important now and very helpful for
the future )

Feel free to suggest how this could be used, if my ideas don't work.

*Here's a quick (suggestion) guide:*

*- Google doc*
 - for listing more static details that are good to have an overview of -
eg. people and events involved.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bvBzICtJDQOZlxSDtQbHwpyGapCyhywllzb9IlqKQtk/edit?usp=sharing

*- Trello*
- for arranging events - speculating, calling for help, and then getting
down to things.
I've not listed all the events I know to being planned, so you can fill in
your own events.
https://trello.com/b/GWyTKvIo/open-data-week

*- Google+ community*
For general conversations about NODW.
Announce, ask and discuss general NODW topics here.
https://plus.google.com/communities/103422567620355902759

Again, if you see some other good combination of how to use these or other
tools, please do make yourselves hear.

Thanks and all the best,

miska

--
miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616