[Okfn-no] ===SPAM===Re: [Okfn-dk] question : suggestions for nordic cooperation

Michelle Bak Lindstrøm mbm at aarhus.dk
Tue Aug 11 11:55:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just two cents from me:
I think it could be a good idea in engaging the Folkehøjskole. Here in DK, I would suggest you in contacting fx. Højskolen Østersøen (http://www.hojoster.com/)  in Aabenraa in the Southern part of Denmark – they focus in democracy and people empowerment. I know that they used to have courses called Democrazy by a teacher who doesn’t work there anymore though, but I guess it’s still a part of their focus (the teacher is an old friend of mine).

Kind regards,
Michelle