[Okfn-no] Identifying Norwegian works no longer protected by copyright?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere-okfn at hungry.com
Wed Dec 30 19:27:54 UTC 2015

Hi.

I am new to this list, and came here because I would like to identify
and count the amount of Norwegian works no longer protected by
copyright.  Are any of you aware of anyone else trying to do the same?

I've located <URL: http://publicdomain.okfn.org/calculators/ > which
seem to be able to do this, but it seem to lack details for Norway,
and I have not yet been able to get pdcalc working.

I've also found
but am not yet sure exactly what it is able to do.

My current idea is to check the directory available from the Norwegian
National Library (nb.no) against artist/writer death dates on
wikipedia using RDF, to try to locate all works where all creators
died more than 70 years go.  But I have not yet tried if this will
work, so the approach might change. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen