[Okfn-no] interested in a nordic open geo/map data meetup in novermber

miska knapek contactmiska at knapek.org
Mon Aug 22 12:17:03 UTC 2016

Hello again everyone,

Just wanted to provide a bit of an update :

- Thanks a lot for the participation - much appreciated.

- The ball is now with the Norwegian Mapping Authority - also the key
organiser of Hack4NO.
I've emailed them the results of the survey, and they're going to decide
whether they're going to offer facilities for running the event.

Of course, even if this event - around Hack4NO - doesn't happen, we'll
recycle the enthusiasm into another event later.
With a bit of luck, mapping will remain an interest for long :)

Thanks again and all the best,

miska