[OKFN-NP] Introducing myself

Rajendra Sharma drudge.rajan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:12:37 UTC 2013

I am Rajendra sharma from Nepal . I am studying Computer Science and
Information Technology at Amrit Science Campus . I like open source and i
just love it coz it is the big source of knowledge where any one can learn
what he/she want. Liking open source,i have been involved in different open
source related programs and also organizing different events on OSAC(open
source Ascol circle) an open source circle of our college and i am one of
the active members of it.. Professionally, I am a web developer and
Desiginer.

Thank You