[OKFN-NP] Decision of meeting

Prakash Neupane nprkshn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 06:52:17 UTC 2013

Dear all

Here is the minutes of meeting held on 14th August @ Smart Samaj.

*OKF Nepal Meeting *

*Time: * 5:30pm onward Wednesday, 14th August*,*

*Agenda*

   - Discussion with Annapurna Post

   - OKF Nepal Meetup2-25

   - Tranlating Open Spending Guide and Open Defintion in Nepali : Utshav
   Bhetuwal

   - Running Data Course - spet 7 :kshitiz

   - open spending

   - Add other

*Venue*
Smart Samaj, GPA Building

*Decision*

   - First lets make agendas in paper and talk to Annapurna Post ... we
   will need written agreement

   - Our Second meetup will be in 25th August, Venue will be decided later.
   We will target 40-50 people to participate

   - Utshav Bhetwal will be taking this responsibility of translation of
   open knowledge projects

   - We will run some data training, Kshitiz will be looking for all the
   preparation.

   - After Sucess of first spending data work, we are planning to continue
   it. Manish Dangol will looking for regular program

*Participants*

   - Prakash Neupane

   - Manish Dangol (can't attent)

   - Rajan silwal