[OKFN-NP] Announcement of Open Knowledge Foundation Nepal meetup 2

Prakash Neupane nprkshn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 00:52:56 UTC 2013

Dear all

Open Knowledge Foundation Nepal meetup is an interaction event, where we
gather an share/learn on certain topic. So that we can flourished the open
data environment. This is the kind of networking program where people from
different place gather and know each other.

For this time, we choose the topic “*Right to Information*”

*Objective:*
What is the status of Right to Information in Nepal?
How the Nepal Government has address it?
What is the way of implementation?
What is the basic meaning of Open Data and Open Access.
How the Open Data play significant role for strengthening and supporting
Right to Information.
How can an individual and organization can support it?
* more details *
http://np.okfn.org/2013/08/21/announcement-for-open-knowledge-foundation-nepal-meetup2

Thanks
Prakash Neupane