[OKFN-NP] Thanks for making possible city spending data party

Prakash Neupane nprkshn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 15:12:58 UTC 2013

Thanks Guys for making possible City Spending Data Party first time in
Nepal. I hope you guys have really good experience as me, Everyone is
talking about us, so this is the positive signal for coming days.

I believe this journey will not stop right here, we have to move more ....
So i request all of you to look on those data enhance it, explore it ....
so it will be the better portfolio for you as well.

I also like to request you to write a blog on your experience ... because
it will help other to follow you, they will learn lot from you. I am
planning to make a single blog from all those ... so this will help me.

As i already discussed with you about our concept of learning a School of
Data, so be prepared you will get email soon.

Thanks
Prakash Neupane
Ambassador
Open Knowledge Foundation Nepal