[OKFN-NP] Join the global list of openspending

Prakash Neupane nprkshn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 18:01:04 UTC 2013

Dear Guys

Thanks everyone for making the last city spending data party great. The lot
of appreciation and good words have come from all around the world.
Everyone is excited to learn from what we have done.... and it is
encouraging .

Today i talked with Anders (Community Lead of Open Spending), he is very
excited with our energy and way of doing all those things and request all
to join the global mailing list of open spending.

You might be excited to know about the issue system to address the problem
you faced, while working on Spending Data. So i request you guys to push
the problem that you are still facing here, i am sure you will get answer.

https://github.com/openspending/datatoload/issues

Even we are talking for doing next City Spending Data Party,  which will be
more interesting, more experiencing ..... more bigger, with the engagement
of other stakeholders as well. What do you think?

Thanks
Prakash Neupane
Ambassador
Open Knowledge Foundation Nepal