[OKFN-NP] Invitation to Software Freedom Day

Prakash Neupane nprkshn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:32:15 UTC 2014

FYI
------------------------

Hello All,

As we all know on 20th Septemper 2014 we are going to celebrate Software
Freedom Day 2014 at different parts of Nepal and Like as usual FOSS Nepal
Community is going to organized SFD2014 this year also. This year with the
help of many open community collaboration (
http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index.php?title=Software_Freedom_Day_2014#Event_Partners),
we are trying to make is unique and different. This year event has been
designed to enrich the communities rather than outreach upon the Free and
Open Source movement.

You can check the Program Schedule form the wiki:
http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index.php?title=Software_Freedom_Day_2014#Program_Schedule

Program Summary: