[OKFN-NP] Application to investigate the long term impact of citizen-generated data (CGD) initiatives in Nepal

kshitiz khanal khanal1990 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 07:21:52 UTC 2015

Dear Zara,

I am writing this email on behalf of my team at Open Knowledge Nepal to
apply for the research project to investigate citizen-generated data (CGD)
initiatives in Nepal.

With this email, I have attached an archived folder containing a two page
statement of our proposed approach, CVs of team members, indicative budget,
and a summary of our relevant experiences.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,

Kshitiz Khanal
Open Knowledge Nepal