[OKFN-NP] Fwd: Open Knowledge Nepal / AidData

Nikesh Balami nikeshbalami at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 02:50:36 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nikesh Balami <nikeshbalami at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: Open Knowledge Nepal / AidData
To: Daniel Runfola <drunfola at aiddata.org>, Alena Stern <astern at aiddata.org>,
Lauren Harrison <lharrison at aiddata.org>
Cc: summerfellows at aiddata.org

Hello All,

Happy to be in touch with you Daniel, I will definitely forward your
message with my team-mates and we will definitely try to make something
better from it.

Talking about AidData Summer Fellowship 2015 program more discussion is
going on. As you guys know we are volunteer based non-registered community
and hosting an fellowship is going to be tough for us.
But after taking suggestion from everyone, we are so much interested in
hosting Fellowship.

I will be submitting those filled-up EOI soon Alena.
Thanks!!

Regards,
Nikesh Balami
www.neekes.com.np