[OKFN-NP] Open Knowledge Nepal Weekly Hangout #6

Nikesh Balami nikeshbalami at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 02:16:18 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for joining us last Sunday. Here we are back with Event special
hangout, This time we will discuss about the national and international
event coming close to us and finalize our roles in those events. So, please
do join us tomorrow (Sunday, 5th February 2017) and help us to finalize the
activities we are planning to do.

Agenda of Hangout
1) Finalizing the Theme and City for International Open Data Day 2017
(Saturday, 4th March 2017)
2) OKN roles and activities at Digital Governance Hackathon 2017 (11-12
February 2017)
3) Approaching Code for Nepal to be part of Digital Nepal Conference (8-9
March 2017)
4) Planning a collaborative event with Internet Society Nepal

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!!

Regards,
Nikesh