[Okfn-ru] Open Data Census 2012

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu May 10 13:19:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Recently, the Open Knowledge Foundation announced the launch of the Open
Data Census 2012. For more information, see our blog post:

http://blog.okfn.org/2012/04/17/launching-the-open-data-census-2012/

The Open Data Census 2012 is an attempt to map the current status of
government data in every country in the world - and we need your help!

You can see the progress of the Open Data Census here:

http://okfnlabs.org/opendatacensus/

So far, no-one from any Russian speaking country has taken part! We would
really appreciate it if you would help us to complete the survey. To
respond about one dataset should only take a few moments - and you can
submit information on as many or as few datasets as you like.

To take part in the Open Data Census 2012, please visit:

http://opengovernmentdata.org/census/submit/

Any questions, just drop me an email.

Thank you very much!
Laura