[Okfn-ru] Welcoming our new Open Knowledge Foundation Ambassador for Russia!

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Thu Sep 5 07:21:52 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that we have recently appointed an
Open Knowledge Foundation Ambassador for Russia, Ivan Begtin! He will be
kicking off all things open knowledge related from now on, which
includes moderating this list, and will soon be setting up a country
blog site for Russia. If you'd like to be involved in any of this,
please do get in touch with him!

I'll leave Ivan to introduce himself, though I'm sure a few of you know
him already.

Thanks all,

Zara

--