[Okfn-se] inter-nordic google/skype hangouts - for building nordic cooperation

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Wed Feb 12 13:29:59 UTC 2014

*Hello everyone,I'm one of the people involved in the open data/knowledge
sphere in Finland. I'm proposing and inviting you to take part in a google
hangout regarding building collaboration in the open data/knowledge sphere
across the Nordic region. The idea would be to look at the topic of
collaboration. *

*When it happens depends on it's suitable for you - see the doodle poll
further below.*

* There is already one proposal to do a Nordic 'group call' on the
international Open Data Day ( 22nd February) by Niels Erik Kaaber
Rasmussen. https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-dk/2014-February/000154.html
<https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-dk/2014-February/000154.html> I'm
suggesting that Niels call could be a part warmup, and whatever else
unfolds (we're open to suggestion, no less ;). Do feel free to respond to
the thread started by Niels to get yourselves involved in the ODD call. The
reason I'm suggesting to make a different later call is that I know some
key participants from Norway will be on holiday during the Open Data Data,
and can't take part. Hence the reason for organising a different session to
hopefully get more folks included.  So, for this later call, feel free to
fill in a doodle poll as to when it might work for you to attend the
hangout.http://doodle.com/dcm762vf3h2ynb9t
<http://doodle.com/dcm762vf3h2ynb9t> There's an etherpad for discussing the
planning, and documenting the call,
here:http://pad.okfn.org/p/okfn_nordics_hangout_pad
<http://pad.okfn.org/p/okfn_nordics_hangout_pad> All the best,*

*miska*

--
miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616