[Okfn-se] [Okfn-no] [Okfn-dk] 1. inter-nordic google/skype hangouts - for building nordic, cooperation (miska knapek)

Åsnes, Øystein Oystein.Asnes at difi.no
Fri Feb 21 09:47:41 UTC 2014

Hi
I've filled out the doodle-form and entered myself to the pad regarding a forthcoming Nordic hangout. Unfortunately tomorrows  public hangout is bad timing for us since this weekend is the peak of our winter holidays.

Best wishes and kind regards

Øystein Åsnes
Senior Advisor
Mob. +47 99158285
Agency for Public Management and eGovernment (Difi)
www.difi.no