[Okfn-se] miaks notes from the Nordic meetup at the OK Festival

miska knapek contactmiska at knapek.org
Tue Jul 22 09:00:55 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I made some notes of the discussions at the OK Nordics meetup at the OK
Festival.

You can find the notes (somewhere) in the pad, here:
https://pad.okfn.org/p/okfn_nordics_hangout_pad
Search for the following and you'll find them:
"{ notes: OK Nordics meetup at OKFestival 2014 }"

Please note: these notes are from my paper notes, and there may well be a
lot of things - say about peoples' descriptions - that deserve correction.
PLEASE CORRECT ;) you have my blessings.

Please also check some related blogging by others there :
Erik Borälv and Peter Krantz have also posted online notes, which can be
found here:
- Erik Borälv’s blogpost about the OK Festival with comments from Börje
Lewin, amongst others :
http://blogg.vinnova.se/opendata/open-knowledge-festival-2014/
- Peter Kranz facebokpost about the OKFestival:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/opengov/permalink/789994327712386/

All the best,

miska

--
miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616