[Okfn-se] thoughts on the Nordic Cooperation calls?

miska knapek contactmiska at knapek.org
Wed Jun 4 07:48:52 UTC 2014

Hello again everyone,

Many thanks for the feedback everyone.
I quite appreciate that you want to keep this going.

So, the call is in a few minutes.
If you'd like to be part, we'll be using skype ( sorry about the closed
tech, evil firewalls owing... ) .
Contact me - 'mknapek' on skype and I'll join you to the group call.

Thanks and all the best,

miska

--
miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616