[Okfn-se] open science question from finland

Mattias OKFSE mattias at okfn.se
Wed Sep 3 16:32:41 UTC 2014

On 09/01/2014 10:49 AM, miska knapek wrote:
> Dear ‪any #‎openscience‬ folk from Sweden
>
> There's a question from Tuuli Toivonen on the Open Science Finland fb
> page, which she'd really appreciate getting some help with:
>
> Tuuli asks : This is what I would need to find out: For example
> Scientific Data by Nature publishing company calls their articles
> "Data Descriptors". What could such an article be called in Swedish?
> Is there any established name for articles describing data sets?
Don't know at the moment. At the moment I don't know the name, reading
about it on Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_descriptor)
makes me think of "Strukturerad Data"/"Metadata".
This might help: http://cio.idg.se/2.1782/1.461976/4-fragor-om-big-data

Have you tweeted about it?
Best,
Mattias