[Okfn-se] Citizen Engagement with Open Government Data

Mattias Axell mattias at undervaka.se
Tue Jul 9 22:11:49 UTC 2019

Hi Arie,

Interesting to hear about this! Thanks for sharing.

Please check out the Alaveteli.org community and the Civictech.se
community in Sweden. Feel free to join the chat at
https://chat.CivicTech.se. Several projects and bottom-up approaches
there regarding civictech and opengov in Sweden.

Best,
Mattias