[OKFN-Spain] [okfn-discuss] OKFN meetup in Barcelona?

Fuster, Mayo Mayo.Fuster en EUI.eu
Jue Oct 4 04:55:41 UTC 2012

Hola:

Kat  me ha sugerido que me subscriba a la lista y me presente.

Soy Mayo Fuster Morell, investigo sobre temas de open knowledge en el Berkman Center for Internet & society (http://cyber.law.harvard.edu) en Boston y en el Institute of Govern i Politiques publiques (IGOP) de la Autónoma de Barcelona (http://igop.uab.cat). Formo parte del comité de investigación de la Fundación Wikimedia y de su pardner catalán Amical Viquipedia. Respecto a la OKFN, soy miembro del Advisary Board del OKFest, contribuí en la organización del gender & diversity stream del Festival, aunque no participe físicamente en el, y hoy hemos celebrado la primera reunion del grupo OKFN en Boston. Paso la mitad del anyo en Barcelona, me gustaría contribuir a la creación de un capitulo local y proponer organizar una actividad sobre open data & peer production en Julio en Barcelona, Mayo

         «·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
          «·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Fellow. Berkman Center for Internet and Society. Harvard University.
Researcher. Institute of Government and Public Policies. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Ph.D European University Institute

Website: http://www.onlinecreation.info
From: kat.braybrooke en gmail.com [kat.braybrooke en gmail.com] on behalf of Kat Braybrooke [kat.braybrooke en okfn.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 12:47 AM
To: Open Knowledge Foundation discussion list
Cc: okfn-sp en lists.okfn.org; alberto abella; Enric Senabre Hidalgo; Fuster, Mayo; Jonathan Gray
Subject: Re: [okfn-discuss] OKFN meetup in Barcelona?

Hello again Mayo, Jonathan, OKF Spain team,

Mayo, it's great to hear you are interested in helping work on an open knowledge network in Spain. It's an ideal time to get involved because the OKFN Spain Regional Group has just started this summer and is currently working on getting things set up in nationally.

I've CC'd a few of the group's founders, Alberto and Enric, and other organisers via the OKFN Spain Discussion List. This list is currently the gathering place for those interested in helping get things started, so please feel free to join and say hello: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-sp

I will most likely be in Barcelona myself in late October for Free Culture Forum activities, and would love to set up a meetup so everyone who already met at OKFestival last month in Helsinki (and who hasn't met yet!) can share ideas.

Looking forward to it!

Kat

| Kat Braybrooke | London, UK
| The Open Knowledge Foundation<http://okfn.org/>
| Coordinator of OKFestival 2012<http://okfestival.org/> & Regional Groups<http://okfn.org/chapters>
| Twitter @kat_braybrooke<http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke> | Skype @ardent_coeur

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.