[OKFN-Spain] Nos piden la opinión sobre los eventos con OKFN

alberto abella alberto.abella en rooter.es
Vie Ene 18 05:06:14 UTC 2013

La nueva coordinadora de OKFN nos pide opinión sobre los eventos pasados
y futuros a realizar en OKFN y sobre otros eventos que nos hayan gustado
asistir.

Por favor podéis comentar en la lista sobre las 6 cuestiones que nos
preguntan.

Las agruparemos y se las enviamos.

Salu2

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Beatrice Martini <beatrice.martini en okfn.org>
To: wg-coord en lists.okfn.org, okfn-local-coord en lists.okfn.org,
network en lists.okfn.org
Subject: [OKFN-Local-Coord] OKFN-related Events – (very quick!) Internal
Survey
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:38:23 +0100

Hi,

in case we didn't meet (off/online) already, I'm Beatrice, the new OKFN
Events Coordinator. Nice to meet you!

I'm writing you because I know you're coordinating an OKFN project /
working group and/or organized OKFN events in the past.
I'm currently working on a roadmap and strategy to manage all kinds of
events involving OKFN, both as host and guest.

For this reason I thought about contacting you to know your opinion
about it. Please find a quick list of questions below (I can't wait to
read your answers!) – it will only take a couple of minutes. Feel free
to focus on your field of expertise as well as mention events related to
other fields that you find particularly remarkable. Both offline and
online initiatives are welcome.
I'd be glad to make the most of your input when working on the OKFN
Events Calendar and informing the OKFN Winter Summit through the Network
Unit presentation.

Thank you very much for your kind collaboration.

Best,
Beatrice

Events that OKFN runs

1) Events that OKFN ran in the past and proved to be successful. What,
where, organized by, format, strategy involved, outcomes (some of all of
these info – as much as you know about it)

2) OKFN Initiatives and events that could be promoted as a format to be
adopted in different countries in the world (meetups, datathons,
educational workshop etc). E.g. working on an events handbook-like
document that explains in detail how a certain OKFN event can be
realized, giving to open data enthusiasts the chance to pick their
favorite, make it happen in their own location and help to OKFN network
to grow keeping its integrity and values.

3) Events that haven't been realized so far but you'd love organize /
suggest.

Events that OKFN attends / supports

4) Events that OKFN personally attended (talks, panels, datathons,
hackathons, workshops) and proved to be important. What, where, who,
format, strategy, outcomes (some of all of these info – as much as you
know about it)

5) Events that OKFN didn't attend yet, but that in your opinion would be
very important for us

6) Events that can help OKFN's image, brand, network that we can support
somehow, but with no need to have a member attending personally

  www.rooter.es     facebook   twitter redondeado   linkedin

 Antes de imprimir este e-mail piense bien si es necesario hacerlo; el
                    medioambiente es cosa de todos.
ADVERTENCIA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: La información contenida en este
mensaje es confidencial. La posible información de carácter personal que
pudiera contener este comunicado, se encuentra amparada en la LOPD
15/99. Si recibe este e-mail erróneamente rogamos nos lo reenvíe, lo
elimine de todos sus archivos y se abstenga de utilizar, reproducir,
alterar, archivar o comunicar a terceros el presente mensaje, todo ello
bajo pena de incurrir en responsabilidades legales. El emisor no
garantiza la integridad, rapidez o seguridad del presente correo, ni se
responsabiliza de posibles perjuicios derivados de la captura,
incorporaciones de virus o cualesquiera otras manipulaciones efectuadas
por terceros.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted in this message is
confidential. The possible information that this document could contain,
related to personal data is protected by the Data Protection Law 15/99.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender,
delete it, and refraining from any reproduction, use, alteration, filing
or communication to third this message, on penalty of incurring legal
responsibilities. The sender does not guarantee the integrity, the
accuracy, the swift delivery or the security of this e-mail
transmission, and assumes no responsibility for any possible damage
incurred through data capture, virus incorporation or any manipulation
carried out by third parts.