[OKFN-Spain] [Fwd: Re: [OKFN-Local-Coord] OKCon - call for proposals launched]

alberto abella alberto.abella en rooter.es
Vie Mayo 10 10:31:55 UTC 2013

Precisamente hablando de la OKCon que se celebrará en Ginebra en
Septiembre.

Se abre la  call for proposals

Es posible que haya alguna ayuda al viaje, todavía por decidir.

Para más información. http://okcon.org/

salu2

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Beatrice Martini <beatrice.martini en okfn.org>
To: Christian Villum <christian.villum en okfn.org>
<okfn-local-coord en lists.okfn.org>
Subject: Re: [OKFN-Local-Coord] OKCon - call for proposals launched
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 10:53:20 +0200

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your enthusiastic support to OKCon!

Invitation letter for key people to suggest them to attend the
conference: coming very soon.

Information about travel bursaries: coming soon, likely this month, too.

I'd suggest you to start sending your proposals – updates about other
logistics and other details will come in the next few days/ weeks.

Thank you!

Best,
Beatrice

On 10 May 2013 08:43, Christian Villum <christian.villum en okfn.org>