[OKFN-Spain] [Fwd: The OKFestival Financial Aid Programme launches today!]

alberto abella alberto.abella en okfn.es
Mie Abr 9 09:36:14 UTC 2014

Para aquellos que se vengan a Berlin este julio.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: newsletter en okfestival.org <newsletter en okfestival.org>
To: Alberto Abella <alberto.abella en okfn.es>
Subject: The OKFestival Financial Aid Programme launches today!
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 09:10:38 +0000

   Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

                      Open Knowledge Festival 2014
           OKFestival Financial Aid Programme launches today!

The OKFestival 2014 Team is happy to announce that we are launching our
Financial Aid Programme today. We’re delighted to support and ensure the
 attendance of those with great ideas who are actively involved in the
open movement, but whose distance or finances make it difficult for them
to get to this year’s festival in Berlin. Diversity and inclusivity are
a huge part of our festival ethos and we are committed to ensuring broad
participation from all corners of the world. We’re striving to create a
forum for all ideas and all people and our Financial Aid Programme will
                       help us to do just that.

              What: OKFestival, 15-17th July 2014, Berlin

           How to Apply: Check out our Financial Aid web page

                        Deadline: Sunday 4th May

 Our Travel Grants cover travel and accommodation costs, and our aim is
to get you to Berlin if you can’t quite make it there yourself. For more
information on what we’ll cover - and what we won’t - how to apply, and
    what to expect if you do, have a look at our Financial Aid page.

                          The OKFestival Team

                                facebook
                          Like us on Facebook
                                twitter