[OKFN-Spain] [Fwd: OKFestival’s Call for Volunteers Opens Today!]

alberto abella alberto.abella en okfn.es
Mar Abr 22 21:34:46 UTC 2014

Los que quieran ser voluntarios en el evento de berlin.... se pueden
apuntar

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: newsletter en okfestival.org <newsletter en okfestival.org>
To: Alberto Abella <alberto.abella en okfn.es>
Subject: OKFestival’s Call for Volunteers Opens Today!
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:05:34 +0000

   Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

                      Open Knowledge Festival 2014
             OKFestival’s Call for Volunteers Opens Today!

 The OKFestival team is launching our call for volunteers today, and we
are excited to bring on board amazing members of our community who will
  help us to make this festival the huge success we are anticipating.

Volunteers are integral to our ability to run OKFestival - without you,
 we wouldn’t have enough hands to get everything done over the days of
                             the festival!

                     What: Volunteers @ OKFestival

                      When: July 15-17th, Berlin

                 Why? Lots of reasons! Find them here!

                                Join Us!

If you want to come to Berlin this July 15th-17th and help us to create
 the best Open festival there has ever been, please apply today at the
  link above, and then spread the word to ensure others know about the
                             festival too!

  There is no hard deadline on applying, but the sooner you apply the
better your chance of being selected to come and make Open history with
     us at this year’s OKFestival. We can’t wait to see you there!

                                facebook
                          Like us on Facebook
                                twitter
                      Follow us on Twitter and the