[OKFN-Spain] Representative of OKFN Spain to the OKF Advisory Board.

Mayo Fuster Morell mayo.fuster en eui.eu
Jue Mar 13 16:10:41 UTC 2014

Dear Laura!

Thanks for the e-mai.

See below my bio and picture in attachment.

I was checking with the chapters members the bio was ok (as I also talk about the chapter I will be representing).

I understand we have a chat at 18h (Spanish time). In hang out you can rearch me at lalilaroja en gmail.com<mailto:lalilaroja en gmail.com> (e-mail that I use only for Google drive but not as an e-mail)

Thanks! Have a nice day! Mayo

Mayo Fuster Morell is board member of the Spanish Chapter of the OKFN (since the first board elections of 2012). She was also advocacy board of the Open Knowledge Festival 2012. The Spanish Chapter of the OKFN (http://okfn.es/) is composed by more than 200 subscribed members, celebrates an annual Open Knowledge Award (http://premio.okfn.es<http://premio.okfn.es/>) and is very active, particularly, on the fields of data journalism (with an annual conference http://periodismodatos.okfn.es), open government (such as with the campaign data census), open universities and collaborative production, among others. Additionally, Fuster Morell is PhD on governance of digital commons (www.onlinecreation.info<http://www.onlinecreation.info/>), directs a research group on Internet, policy and commons at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (www.igopnet.cc<http://www.igopnet.cc/>) and is fellow at the Berkman center on Internet and society (Harvard University) (https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/people/mfustermorell). She coordinates the research of the european project "Techno-social platform for sustainable models and value generation in commons-based peer production" (www.p2pvalue.eu<http://www.p2pvalue.eu>), developing among others, a directory of collaborative production in collaboration with OKFN - Spain (directory. p2pvalue.eu).